James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Time Pixar Made Me Cry...

I've taken it upon myself to make Family Night a common occurrence at the Ivins abode.

And since there's no better time than the present, I decided to kick off this new tradition tonight.

Here's a recap...

Dinner: Costa Vida

Treat: Remnants of the 4 nearly-empty cartons of ice cream buried in our freezer. (Note to self: Mint Chip does NOT mix well with French Silk)

Activity: Snuggling on the big green couch while watching "Up"

Lesson: Watching "Up" while wearing mascara is not wise






I could get used to this.

3 comments:

Kimba said...

Caleb has dubbed me a robot, because I did not cry. It was a great movie though, Pixar always outdoes itself.

We are terrible with family night. It's hard with Wy's early bedtime, I need to be better about planning so that we have time. Such a good example! :) Thank you!

Kim said...

That movie made me bawl too... only in the theater

Unknown said...

my 9 yr old daughter, tells us all the time, that the most "nicest" memories she has of family times, are the ones where we threw blankets on the floor and watched movies together.
b.t.w, i was sobbing through "up" lol