James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Girls Gone Wild...

I should preface this post with the following disclaimer:

Reece and I really like the zoo. Any zoo, really. We're not picky.

Remember this?

In fact, we love zoos so much, we dedicated an entire afternoon of our Italian adventure to the Rome Zoo in the Villa Borghese. Who needs the Trevi Fountain when you can sit face-to-face with a couple of angry-looking tigers with just a 5-foot crumbling wall between you? Apparently the European safety codes are a bit less stringent than those in the U.S. of A.



And so I decided that at 10 weeks, it was high time to introduce Lola to the wild side.



Since Papa had to work, we tagged along with some good friends.



Lola met all the animals, big and small.




She spent the majority of the outing just rolling her eyes at her Mama's obsession with taking pictures with inanimate objects.







Might I be so bold as to declare Lola's first zoo experience a success? I should think so.



The biggest perk was the 3 hour nap that followed our adventure.



Oh yes people, we love the zoo.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a blast. I need more zoo in my life.

AJ and Cindy said...

You got some great pictures! I am glad we got to go together, we had lots of fun!

Danielle said...

I was so confused! I thought you were in rome with Lola! Jacob had to point out the Hogle Zoo in the background. Ha!