James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, September 14, 2009

Open Rebellion...

I've mentioned before that my daughter seems to be suffering the cruel misfortune of losing the hair on the top of her head.

See?



Oddly enough, her mullet continues to thrive.

That's beside the point.

Anyway, as a temporary solution to this hilarious (and adorable) pickle, we've been relying heavily on the headbands.



Unfortunately, Lola loathes them.

If I take my eye off her for even a second, I return to find something similar to this:



I have a feeling this may be a glimpse into our future.

5 comments:

Reddeye said...

Holy crepes, Batman, that first photo looks just like Reece.

Amy said...

At least she's cute with a mask on. Maybe she's just a superhero and trying NOT to let you out her secret identity! She's probably thinking "geez mom. you're totally cramping my style" and you're thinking "geez babe. grow a little hair would ya?"

Danielle said...

Luci used to do that too. Now people are so impressed that she always keeps her bows on. I think it's because she's had one on her bald head each day of her whole life :) They are so cute, do you make them??

Lindsey Bell said...

No No No Lola!!!! You must learn now that that is a big NO NO!

Jenna said...

Already?? Aw, no!!