James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, September 14, 2009

Open Rebellion, Part Two...

It's no secret that we love to take pictures of our little girl. She changes so much from day to day, and I've taken it upon myself to document each little change (and each adorable outfit).

Tonight we dressed Lola in one of her many bathrobes (yes, she really does have more than one), but couldn't make it to the bath without subjecting her to yet another photo shoot.





After 10 solid minutes of listening to her parents ooohhh, aaawww and make every other gag-inducing sound on the planet, Lola decided she'd had enough.



Yep. That's pee. On my couch. In the exact spot where Lola used to be.

And she just sat there and smiled.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

HAHA! I love her rebellion. It's funny how someone so small can state her opinion so clearly :)

AJ and Cindy said...

I love little babies in bathrobes, and Lola looks very cute in hers!

Unknown said...

haha! htat is hilarious!!! I love it :)

Abby said...

I will totally still sit on your couch.

KAT said...

That's awesome! You go Lola! Random question: how do you know Becca Foster?