James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend Update: 41 Down...

A belly can only stretch so much...




At 41 weeks, Baby Girl is still in my belly. That's pretty much all there is to say about that. She did grow a few centimeters last week, and hopefully that equates to some much needed poundage.

At 41 weeks, I'm still pregnant.

Our current situation is not conducive to any sort of comfort for either of us. I know Baby is getting frustrated too, because every time I try to bend over she head-butts my pelvis bone or kicks so hard I swear her foot is going to come through my skin.

Three more days. We can do it.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Your baking bun button is a big fat LIAR!!!

Amanda said...

Good things come to those who wait... I guess you don't have much choice but to wait. It should bring something really good :)

Jenna said...

You can do it!! :)