James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dear August 4th...

I've been waiting patiently for your arrival for the past 28 weeks.

I've dreamed of you, wished for you and at times begged for you to grace me with your presence.

I've anticipated you more than any other date this entire year.

Finally, you've come.

You have approximately 6 more hours to work your magic, so get to it.

Even if you fail in your purpose, I will always hold a special place for you in my heart.

You were the day my kid was supposed to get here.

PLEASE live up to your potential!

Love,

Jessica

2 comments:

Kari McCallon said...

Did the day come through? is the baby here yet?

Cindy said...

You make me laugh. I have loved the weekly updates. (by the way I like your shower curtain;)). I am so sad that baby Ivins did not grace you with their presence. Good luck and happy pushing!