James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Competitive Eating...

Lola is showing some real promise in this unusual field.

I've quickly learned my purpose in her life. Mama serves as an all-you-can-eat 24 hour buffet. It's a rare moment that I can sneak off the couch to the restroom, let alone do anything else.

When my services are unavailable to her, she seeks food in other places.




We took her to the doctor today for her two week appointment. Both of us expected to see significant weight gain. We agreed it was completely reasonable to guess she had surpassed 8 pounds.

Try 8 pounds, 7 ounces on for size.

Yes, my little porker packed on an entire pound in a little over a week.

Did I mention she grew another 3/4 of an inch too?

At least the 24-hour buffet is serving a purpose.

4 comments:

Reddeye said...

Blowing snot into your kid's mouth?

Kimba said...

what a good little girl. :)

also! i'm so sorry, things have been a bit...nuts...with the arrival of sister moss. we have a family get together planned for tomorrow night, SO. our little get together, aka me snuggling your little girl, is going on next week's docket. i'll get with you and figure out what day works best, and we'll do it. and if you're iffy about wyatt coming, no worries at all. i more than understand, and my mom is more than happy to watch him. :)

i cannot WAIT to see her. and you. and reece. :)

Amy said...

:) PLUS look how adorable she is!

steph said...

Way to go, Lola! Pack on those pounds!