James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Fever...

It's taken nearly nine long months to set in, but now it's here with a vengeance.

I am officially consumed by Baby Fever.

Symptoms include (but are not limited to):

*an overwhelming desire to purchase baby clothing
*an equally overwhelming urge to look at said clothing online, 24-7
*an overwhelming tendency to reach for other people's babies
*an overwhelming habit of bringing up the baby (or the pregnancy) in 99.7% of all conversations

Happily, I have found a suppressant for this new-found disease. A sort of Tylenol Flu, if you will. It is effective enough to succor said symptoms, if not for just a few hours.

And it can be yours, for less than $18.



While shopping at the Park City outlets, it suddenly occurred to me how AWESOME it is to be having a little girl.

We've been fairly good at refraining from superfluous purchasing up to this point, but that inhibition pretty much flew out the window and hit the ground with a splat.

Who needs a crib mattress when you've got three bathing suits?

7 comments:

Reddeye said...

Good use of the thesaurus on this one, Jess.

AJ and Cindy said...

so cute! Way to hold out so long, that is pretty good! YOu only have your first baby once, I say splurge!(I also say that to make myself feel better about, too!) :)

Jessica and Reece said...

Thanks Redd. I tried to fit "juxtaposition" somewhere in there, but I couldn't find the right spot...

robocop said...

I'm so excited! I have some cute things for you.

Abby said...

um, I don't even know if I have three bathing suits.

elowe said...

I'm so excited about being able to shop for a little girl! There is a lot more out there for girls and so it can be very dangerous for the checking account!

Brianne said...

Jess, the urge to buy baby girl clothes NEVER goes away. They just look so adorable in everything. By the way, cute diaperbag.