James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Farmer Love, Part 3...

Our visit to the Farmers Market was quite fruitful this Saturday.

Here's why:

*I found myself a one-of-a-kind diaper bag. It may have cost an arm and a leg, but it's homemade. By a local seamstress. So it's okay. Right?



*We paid a visit to the Belgian Waffle place, again. This time, we brought friends. I'm beginning to suspect the batter may contain heroin or some equally addictive substance, like Diet Dr. Pepper.

(And yes, that IS gum on the side of the dish.
We are gross. I am aware of this fact.)





*We caught a slightly alarming glimpse into Reece's future.



Once again, I love the Farmers Market.

6 comments:

aubrie said...

I love your hair, Jess. It's super cute. And the diaper bag was definitely worth it: you're going to be carrying that around with you everywhere you go for way too long, you might as well have a cute one!

Kimba said...

I always knew Reece would be a good pack horse. :)

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. We NEED to move home!!!!

And that diaper bag is ADORABLE. Nice score! Seriously. I love it.

Serena said...

LOVE the diaper bag! And I want some waffles! :-)

Kate said...

Has that guy never heard of a stroller?

Cute diaper bag!

AJ and Cindy said...

I love the diaper bag! So cute!! You look so good in all your pics, pregnancy is definitely very good to you!

Marissa Waddell said...

The diaper bag is to die for!