James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter, Revisited...

The Hunt.





The Spoils.






The Ambiance.



*Happy to have sister Kelly spend the holiday with us, while parents frolick across Mexico
*Happy about a beautiful blue sky
*Happy to have survived massive Easter dinner responsibility (salmon, BBQ chicken, steak, roasted veggies, brown rice, rolls, strawberry shortcake, chocolate pie)
*Happy about the flat of Diet Dr. Pepper that couldn't fit in my Easter basket (read post below)

And most of all...

*Happy to have a new life to celebrate, and a Savior that made it possible.

2 comments:

elowe said...

Looks like a fun Easter for you as well!! I love the table settings. Very cute. I've been feeling great! Time is going a little too fast for me now and I'm getting a bit nervous for the big day. It's all coming back to me now :-)
You are looking wonderful though. Soooo adorable.

Emily said...

those look like the best presents ever! baby girl clothes, corn and a trophy, awesome! consider me green with envy. :)