James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Turning 24...

Turning 24 brought an extreme home makeover.



Turning 24 brought an entire morning with the husband.



Turning 24 brought salad, soup, and hot cornbread with ice cream from my favorite classy restaurant, Sweet Tomatoes. (Proof that I am getting old: We ate at a buffet at 11:30 in the morning.)





Turning 24 brought a husband to visit me at the station... bearing "Spoon Me."




Turning 24 brought a trip to Banana, and even better, a big full bag from Banana.
Turning 24 brought some hot new shoes from Nordstrom.
Turning 24 brought a new robe to lounge in.
Turning 24 brought a new Digital SLR camera (eagerly awaiting retrieval).

Turning 24 was pretty sweet.

5 comments:

Amy said...

It looks like it was sweet! I love Sweet Tomato.

The Wrights said...

Hope you had a Happy Birhday! Sure sounds like you had a fun one! Best wishes!

Abby said...

Congratulations. It looks like you DID have a pretty sweet day.
;)

Brent and Anne said...

Cute decorations! The Spoon Me picture made me laugh.

Candace said...

Happy Birthday Jess! I love your pics of the big day.