James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mice???

I woke up this morning, to find our banana bread thoroughly chewed.




My heart stops. Could we have... gasp... mice? I begin to dry heave. I run to my room to put on shoes. I scream for Reece. We have to move! We have to throw out all of our food!

But then, out of the corner of my eye, I see Adele. She's looking back at me. She also happens to be chewing something. Something that looks alarmingly similar to banana bread.

It was then, I realized. We don't have mice. We have cats.

1 comments:

Abby said...

Well, be thankful it wasn't mice. Because we HAVE had mice. And it was quite the adventure.
So...feel blessed.
Sometimes, when I was little, my cats would jump up on the counter and lick the butter.