James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Merry Halloween!

What better way to celebrate a fabulous holiday... than to dress up in honor of an equally fabulous holiday.



Oh the wonder of a cardboard box, a bit of wrapping paper, a $2 D.I. sweater and some flashing Christmas lights from Walmart.

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope yours was as jolly as ours.

(Sidenote: I'm not sure if I have mentioned the ever-abundant supply of junk food lovingly referred to by the KSL producers as "the trough." Well, today, it was just downright out of control. Donuts from Banbury Cross. Cupcakes from some little shop downtown. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from the Lion House. Candy of every assortment known to man. Chocolate Cupcakes with raspberry filling. Roast. Yes, Roast. Lion House Rolls. Seriously people, the list goes on. This is worse than the "Freshman 15.")

3 comments:

Madelyn said...

I am making my blog private, so if you want to view it, e-mail me at madelynwayment@gmail.com so I can invite you!

Kimba said...

This is what my house looks like when I go home for the holidays. All manner of delicious goodness, perfect timing for trying to loose the baby weight. I am going to be so hot this Christmas...

Amy and Andrew said...

I LOVE that idea! I may just do that next year! When are we going to reunite? I saw Emily at Great harvest and decided we NEED to have a reunion!