James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, October 26, 2008

You Know You're an Old Boring Couple When...

01. You spend your Friday night at D.I. looking for cheap finds... followed by a romantic shared pizza+drink at Costco (think "Lady and the Tramp").

02. You spend your Saturday watching movies in your bathrobes, and finally drag your tooshies off the couch around 4 pm, only to return to that exact position after a quick trip to the grocery store for toothpaste and paper towels.

*I love weekends.

7 comments:

Kimba said...

We used to make fun of my cousins for spending their weekend evenings at Costco and Home Depot and the like. I don't know what it is though, but it happens to everyone. We've spent many a nights eating Costco pizza and making fun of ourselves. Who can resist the berry sundaes though?

The Grady's said...

We are so boring during the weekends...all I want to do on saturday is read and watch movies and never get out of my pj's!

CHUNTZ said...

Girl Im single and I do that...ha ha ha

Jason and Kristin said...

HAHA! I totally know what you mean. Isn't it funny?

trent and amanda said...

You really are old and boring... do you know what would make you young and exciting? Hanging out with Trent & I!!

Kim said...

That sounds like the best weekend! I'm jealous.

tracie said...

I seriously love your blog. And I think that is a fantastic way to spend your weekend!!