James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, October 26, 2008

You Know You're an Old Boring Couple When...

01. You spend your Friday night at D.I. looking for cheap finds... followed by a romantic shared pizza+drink at Costco (think "Lady and the Tramp").

02. You spend your Saturday watching movies in your bathrobes, and finally drag your tooshies off the couch around 4 pm, only to return to that exact position after a quick trip to the grocery store for toothpaste and paper towels.

*I love weekends.

7 comments:

Kimba said...

We used to make fun of my cousins for spending their weekend evenings at Costco and Home Depot and the like. I don't know what it is though, but it happens to everyone. We've spent many a nights eating Costco pizza and making fun of ourselves. Who can resist the berry sundaes though?

The Grady's said...

We are so boring during the weekends...all I want to do on saturday is read and watch movies and never get out of my pj's!

CHUNTZ said...

Girl Im single and I do that...ha ha ha

Kristin said...

HAHA! I totally know what you mean. Isn't it funny?

Amanda said...

You really are old and boring... do you know what would make you young and exciting? Hanging out with Trent & I!!

Kim said...

That sounds like the best weekend! I'm jealous.

Unknown said...

I seriously love your blog. And I think that is a fantastic way to spend your weekend!!