James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankfully Thursday...

I am very HAPPY it's Thursday... and here is my reasoning.

* I really woke up early... and really went to the gym. So NOW... I can lounge around in my pajamas, instead of feeling guilty.


*Reece had breakfast waiting for me when I got home, so I made it to work on time, with a full belly.



*I got to drive the comfortable car with the heater that works... so I didn't have to watch my breath come out every time I exhaled.



*I had a staff meeting, where I was served free lunch.



And of course...



Plus... tomorrow's Friday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lucky days, you totally need them every once in a while...like when we got released from Primary last week...the best day! Loved it :-)