James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins and Politics...

Halloween is my second favorite holiday.

Here's why:

01. Scary movies. LOVE them. Thank you Top Hat Video, for making Wednesday 2 Horror movies for 89 cents day. I now adore Wednesdays.

02. The color orange. Now I have an excuse to wear it AND decorate with it.

03. Jack-O-Lanterns. Check this out:







(INSERT OHHHs and AHHHHs)



And now, the star of Jack-O-Lantern night: Politically Charged Pumpkin, by Reece.

4 comments:

Lindsey Bell said...

I thought we had had enough of scary slasher movies? Although if you want to see a really really scary movie watch Glass House. It was so scary to me. Also, why does your pumpkin have to be a kitty? Just for that I am going to dress a kitty up as a pumpkin for you....

Abby said...

Oh, you guys kill me! I MUST move home and hang out with you all the time. All the time until you're sick of me!

Abby said...

And by the way, the scariest movie I've ever seen is "The Mothman Prophecies".
So, there you go.

Kimba said...

Ooh! Self portrait pumpkins! :) Reece's was SO on...

Also? THE RING. I sat in Caleb's LAP in the theatre the first time we saw it. Then I made him talk to me on my cell phone until I was in bed and almost asleep. The second time we watched it? Same thing, though I was living alone in Salt Lake. More phone calls until I was asleep. Absolutely frightening.