James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Farewell to Society...

Starting tomorrow at approximately 11 PM, I, Jessica Maria Rogers Ivins, will embark on the adventure we in "the biznass" refer to as Zombie Land.


I am set to produce the 5 AM newscast for KSL Eyewitness News for the next two weeks.

This means that every night, when most people are fluffing their pillows and working their way under the sheets, I will be headed into work for an 8 hour shift.

11PM-7AM, here I come.

5 comments:

Candace said...

Jess, I hope you don't turn crazy with those hours! I always thought weirdos worked the night shift, but KSL is so not Sconecutter or Wal-Mart. Good luck!

Oh, and I still LOVE reading your blog. You write so well, hence your profession. I know.

Kristina said...

Wow, that is crazy! Good luck! But it does sound like a great opportunity, so that's something, huh? You'll do great!

CHUNTZ said...

Boo yeah, cant wait!

MeganandClaudy said...

good for you! Way to already be working your way up the crazy broadcast ladder. Those hours will be killer, but hopefully worth it! Take some caffeine with you...

Lindsey Bell said...

That is sooooo awesome! Congrats! So does that mean you are just behind the scene or can I turn to TV on and see you??