James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today I Am...

*so tired that I am fighting hard to keep my eyes open and limbs moving.
*embarrassed about the little mistakes I made while writing for the shows.
*bummed that I ran out of soy milk and can't have cereal for dinner.
*wishing I had my own extensive library, because I just finished all three of my new books.
*wearing almost all black.
*realizing how long my hair is getting.
*skipping out on the exercise.
*immersing myself in the blogosphere for the first time in weeks.
*counting down the days until the Olympics.
*wanting to paint my apartment.

Just in case you were wondering.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I miss you guys! Thanks for the info, too. Because I WAS wondering! ;)

Ashley and Mikkel said...

i feel like that most days...

The Grady's said...

Jess! I found your blog through Lindsey's and I am so excited about linking to it so I can keep up with you and your cute hubby. How are you? I am coming to Utah in September (first time since I graduated and I am SOOO excited!)...I want to get the girls together for lunch on Friday, Sept 19th...I am only in town for the weekend and I hope you can make it! check out our blog at http://kevinandlesliegrady.blogspot.com ...I've missed my little Jess!