James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We've Got Ourselves a Ruth's Virgin...

Saturday, we took my sister to our favorite little dive up the canyon. We did all sorts of glamorous things. We sipped drinks on the patio...




Reece was a bit upset by the wait for a table...


We dazzled the lunch crowd with our ridiculously good looks....



Reece and Kelly dined on fried pickles. I felt the need to refrain. Some things should never be fried...


Perhaps the most alluring element of Ruth's Diner is the very people it seems to attract. There is no better place in Salt Lake City to people-watch. In just 2 hours, we counted 18 (visible) tattoos, 3 rat-tails, one medieval costume, numerous facial piercings, 2 leather hair bands, 5 mullets and a pink leather catsuit.
I heart Ruth's Diner.





4 comments:

Kimba said...

Can we go when I come back? I have never been! I know, the HUMANITY!!

P.S. You are so adorable.

Kristina said...

I agree, y'all are such a cute couple. And what canyon is this Ruth's Diner in? And why is Reece hiding your face from everyone else in the beauty pic?

Unknown said...

When my brother first told me he got into Yale, I immediately said, "You're going to Rory's school!" His girlfriend's mom had the same reaction.

I'm moving out to New York City to work! I want to work for the Today Show as a reporter eventually. I don't like reporting actually, but I like doing live interviews on TV. So we'll see where I end up! Maybe as an MTV VJ. Ha, that would be funny!

MeganandClaudy said...

oh my goodness...i LOVE Ruth's diner! This just proves what a genius you are and what great taste you have if you dine there. We're going on the fourth of July and what's sad is I'm already starting to drool...