James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Better with Blueberries...

If you haven't noticed, I am a food fanatic.  Not having been blessed with a bird-like metabolism, I am constantly on the lookout for sweets that will satisfy my need to indulge without taking a toll on my waistline.

Thanks to a fellow producer at KSL, I've been introduced to another treat that makes my mornings (and nights, because what could be better than Brinner?) worth waking up for...



Kashi Go Lean Blueberry Waffles = 170 calorie bliss (for 2 waffles!)
I have a secret hankering for frozen waffles, especially when they're loaded with syrup and whipped cream, and trust me when I say that this these babies do the trick.
Did I mention the 6 grams of fiber and 8 grams of protein?
I like to top them with sugar free syrup and fat free Cool Whip.  If I'm feeling extra crazy, I will throw on some sliced strawberries.
I promise the next post won't be food-focused :)

3 comments:

Kristina said...

But food IS life! I need to try those.
Oh, they're putting in a Spoon Me on bulldog ave!

Candace said...

I LOVE blueberries--muffins, oatmeal, plain! They are epecially delicious with a little sugar. How's your job treating you? And what is this "spoon me"?

Unknown said...

definitely..blueberry does wonders for the taste palate..ness. :)
not that this really helps your controlling food intake..but there is a good recipe blog . . . thecupcakeblog... SO GOOD. i thought you might enjoy.