James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Taggity Tag Tagged to the Fifth Power...

Secret confession: I love being tagged because it doesn't require any thought. Sometimes thinking of post topics is a struggle for my pizausted little brain :)

So here you go, M'liss (although I am pretty sure I have done this tag before, so forgive me):

Five things on my "to do" list this week:

01. Get up early enough to avoid running in the blazing heat.
02. Plan the bulk of Emmy's bridal shower.
03. Write both missionaries.
04. Watch all 11 movies that we rented on Adventure Day at Top Hat Video-all movies only $1!...My critiques so far: Lars and the Real Girl gets two enthusiastic thumbs up...LOVED it. The Other Boleyn Girl gets a dry heave...SO DUMB.
05. Clip Jack's killer demon claws without dying a slow and painful death by kitty rage.

Five snacks I enjoy:

1. 100 Calorie Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes (see post below)
2. Orville Redenbacher's Cheezy Popcorn Cakes (To DIE for, and only 70 cals a serving)
3. Soft serve ice cream of any kind, particularly Spoon Me
4. Fiber One Bars...am I warped when I say they really do taste like candy to me?
5. Raw Almonds (I am a sucker for Costco's Fruit and Nut Mix)

Five things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:

1. Start my own cooking/travel show
2. Build a Spoon Me in my house
3. Buy a loft in NYC
4. Buy a lime green Vespa scooter...and travel around the world with it.
5. Open my own restaurant

Five places I've lived:

I might have to cheat a bit...I have moved a lot.
1. Fairfield and Walnut Creek, CA
2. Eugene, OR
3. Bethel, CT
4. Rome and Torino Italy
5. Lindon, Provo and Salt Lake City, UT
6. Randolf, NJ

Five jobs I've had:

Again, I think I have done EVERYTHING at some point, so I will list my favorites :)
1. Bread Girl Extraordinaire, Great Harvest Bread Co.
2. Chef's Assistant, Classy Cuisine
3. Research Analyst Intern, Envision Consulting Group
4. Stockgirl, Nordstrom
5. Associate Producer, KSL Eyewitness News

Five things people may not know about me:

1. I hate ANY bi-product of fruit. Banana peels, orange rinds, apple cores- all make me gag.
2. I don't get scared in sketchy places. Maybe my nights in creepy hostels with creepy people made me immune.
3. I love being scared. I will see ANY scary movie and I like to look up creepy things on the internet. Reece, however, HATES it because he has to deal with my inability to sleep afterwards.
4. I am obsessed with grocery stores.
5. I am really shy.

Five favorite musicians / bands:

1. Jump, Little Children
2. Joshua Radin
3. Snow Patrol
4. Coldplay
5. Boston

I tag the first five people who comment on this post (wink wink, nudge nudge)

1 comments:

Kristina said...

For the sake of being tagged...
you like Jump, Little Children?? That's amazing! You know they primarily play in my hometown, right? And if I'm correct, it's also where they call home (at least, they're there so often it feels like it!)