James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meaningful Discoveries...

I just found a way to eat chocolate cupcakes without expanding exponentially:



100 calories for THREE cupcakes! I am in heaven. No need to mention the fact that each cupcake is about the size of a quarter, but if you stuff all three in your mouth at the same time it feels like a sinful indulgence without any consequences. I'm sure the artificial sweeteners will someday lead to cancer or some horrible disfiguration, but for now, I am a happy little chica.

7 comments:

Kari Lyn said...

I love it! And I think I might follow your lead! Also thanks for adding us! We will come visit soon!

Kate said...

I LOVE these. The carrot cake and coffee cakes are also delish.

Amy said...

I've never seen these quarter-sized cupcakes, so you'll have to forgive me for picturing you stuffing 3 normal-sized cupcakes in your mouth all at once to get the sinful indulgence effect. Ha ha ha, I wish you could see the picture in my head..... :)

Kimba said...

We all have to die of something though, right? Why not delicious cupcakes?

I discovered these a little while ago and also fell in love. 3! Somehow it just feels like an indulgence. I also found some fabulous fruit popsicles that are only 50 calories each and they're SO good and come in a huge box. I am in love.

Muncher Cruncher said...

Isn't aspertame the greatest...it's made my life much better. (Despite the damage it may be doing....) Are you still not drinking Diet DP? I've been thinking about trying to kick the habbit. I don't know if I'm strong enough.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I tried these for the first time today and I LOVE them!!

Erin Masi said...

I am going to look for these next time I go to the grocery store!