James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, June 15, 2008

California Girls...

Five girls, one rental car, lots of food....and a week-long stay in the Golden State.

*Sprinkles Cupcakes are divine. Lemon takes the (cup) cake:





*Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth. Space Mountain rocks my socks. Splash Mountain still scares me, Indiana Jones is so much more than just a kids ride, Pirates now has a robotic version of Johnny Depp and Thunder Mountain Railroad is still amazing, no matter how many times it jumps the track and kills people. Sigh.





*California Adventure is quite the scream. Beware of the rocking Ferris Wheel- you will puke.





*It's good to be Wicked.





*Other major highlights (I am sick of uploading these pictures)...shopping at Fashion Island, running the beach every morning, laying by the pool and exploring Newport Beach. The only thing missing: Reecey Poo. But don't worry, he got a souvenir:


Yes, those are definitely High School Musical toe socks, with the face of the heartthrob kid draping across Reece's foot. I love California :)

3 comments:

Kimba said...

Sounds so lovely! And how fabulous was Wicked?!?!? I LOVED it. I want to marry it.

Also, those toe socks?! LOVE THEM. Best present EVER.

Ashley and Mikkel said...

oh to have Troy's face on my feet...

Emily said...

I am so jealous! Sounds like a FABulous trip!