James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pirate Baby...

We often talk about what our kids might look like...small, dark haired, calve-less. I am of the mindset that not all babies are born equal. Let's face the ugly truth: there are some really unattractive children out there (call me taboo for actually voicing what everyone else is thinking). I am dreading the possibility of spawning gasp-inducing offspring.

Now this website answered has confirmed our greatest fear:



We are destined to breed large-nosed pirates. Maybe we should consider adoption.

11 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

I think your little pirate is adorable!!!

Reddeye said...

Ha! I got the pirate once but the next time I got a black kid.

Mark Weinberg said...

It was great to see you guys tonight! I already added you to my blog. See ya! Good luck with the cat...

Amy said...

Pardon me for saying so - but that baby is freakin' adorable! AND now you don't have to figure out what he'll be for halloween - ever, since he comes with the hat...you don't really have options.

Kimba said...

WHATEVER. I have to try this. And I sort of love your pirate baby! :) Produce away!

Kate said...

Oh, come on. That kid is cute! (And that technology has come a LOOOONG way - you should see the inbreeds that Chris and I got when we did something like this as newlyweds. I literally cried tears of horror and laughter at those "kids". It was very scary.)

Unknown said...

You think of the funniest/wittiest things to write about!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

DON'T BEAR CHILDREN!!!! just don't do it. I think i'm going to try that website right this very minute

MeganandClaudy said...

if it makes you feel any better...I also tried the website-with me and claudy's faces and it seriously looked exactly like your baby...which has to be a mistake since our baby will probably not be porcelain white...so i thought that you might feel better to realize that the website does not work...and that (hopefully) our kids won't turn out like that...multiply and replenish :)

Jennifer said...

Don't worry, mine was way worse... Lop-sided cheeks and all. I'm staying on birth control forever.

Alysha and Jason said...

HAHAHAHA! I love this! You're kids are way cuter than this pirate.