James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Recent Ambitions...

Reece and I talk a lot about the things we want to do together within the next few years. Yesterday, he came home from work and announced that he wants to get his MBA...in Europe. Let me assure you, I hopped on that bandwagon without hesitation.

So we stayed up until midnight last night researching graduate programs abroad. There is an international communications masters program in London that, frankly, floats my boat. I would kill to live in Italy again, my most favoritist country nel mondo.

All was well with our world until we started looking at tuition costs. It may be a few years before we can actually afford our newest ambition, but it is still fun to formulate potential plans (especially when those plans include Paris, Rome, London, Berlin....).

So for now, just dream with me:






6 comments:

Unknown said...

that's what student loans are for!! you should do it. and then we would both be out there. and it would be awesome.

Kimba said...

Where ever you go, I will follow! Oh, to live abroad! I would kill to go back to Paris, and I never got to see Italy (save an hour or two for lunch) or London. Seriously, I will totally come visit. And bring you all sorts of American essentials, like...peanut butter...and stuff.

Meagan Marie said...

ok, at first i was like "no i will miss you!" then i was like "heck yeah, and i am coming to visit!" I have always been jealous of your free spirit and your sense of adventure!! that would be so much fun! and you know you are going to be in debt any ways, what's a little more. LOL ok maybe a lot more! LOL!

Unknown said...

okay, so how much are we talking? remember when we lived in italy and i literally spent every last dime i had (plus some)? and was it worth it?? YES! I vote for Italy. Sure the people there are in serious need of some antiperspirant but they sure can make a mean pizza.

Jenna said...

perhaps you should go to law school for the next three years and then you can work internationally as a lawyer while your husband does his MBA..... and just think.... we could go to law school. together. for one glorious year. BYU law wouldn't know WHAT hit them.

Kristina said...

Can you pack me in your suitcase and bring me along, pleeeeease?