James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged by Kristina...

How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog.
Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it is...

JOYS:
01. Reece and Jack (I can roll them into one, right?)
02. Foot rubs
03. Seeing a new place for the first time

FEARS:
01. Being attacked by a shark
02. Feet
03. Being widowed

GOALS:
01. Run a marathon
02. Complete a culinary arts program
03. Become an executive news producer

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
01. Planning trips with the hubby
02. Creating recipes and trying them out on the hubby
03. Running outside in the sunshine

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
01. I am happiest when I am in my bathrobe.
02. I eat ice cream EVERY SINGLE DAY. No kidding.
03. I am trying desperately to kick my Diet Dr. Pepper addiction, but the headaches and cravings are almost too much to handle. Yes, it is a very real addiction.

I tag Emily M., Erin M., Meagan S., Kim N. and Jaclyn G.

2 comments:

Kimba said...

We need to go to Italy and overdose on gelato. I believe we deserve it.

(This is a fun one! Can't wait to give it a go...)

siovhan said...

I know how you feel about the DDP. I'm currently facing the same problem with my Diet Coke addiction. I've finished off a case in a week and a half.