James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just Write...

Today was my official first day as a paid associate producer at KSL (again, as much as I loved slaving away for free, it feels so much better to get PAID to write). I think I have found my calling in life. I LOVE producing- almost as much as I love lounging on my green couch in my bathrobe, watching movies (I really need to find a way to get paid for being a couch potato. Somehow, searches on Monster.com haven't yielded any results for my inquiries into such a position). Sit me down in my soft swirly chair in front of my flat screen monitor and let me read and write for hours on end...that's how to keep this girl happy (add in the constant flow of treats through the newsroom, and I'm golden).

In other news...my security ID photo looks SO much better this time around. Seriously, why is it so difficult not to look like a mutant alien in ID photos? I am surprised Hollywood hasn't called to borrow my intern photo to use as a reference for the next zombie movie.

2 comments:

Kimba said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you, it seems so novel, a job you love! I want one of those!
Congrats on a successful picture, too. I have yet to take a decent ID photo.

CHUNTZ said...

You rockstar!