James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Walked and Walked and Walked and Walked...

This morning, I felt inspired to get outside and walk around our neighborhood. I inspired Reece to come along (as if he had a choice), so he pulled himself out of bed around noon and we hit the streets. Look what we found:

(Our Front Yard)






Thus begins the Ivins' family tradition of Summer Saturday Salt Lake City Strolls. My condolences to Reece, who would much rather sleep in.
My love affair with this city just soared to new heights with the much-anticipated arrival of the sunshine!

2 comments:

Ashley and Mikkel said...

nice pics, they could be post cards!! i too walked around today, but inside costco for two hours, the sights were as equally breathtaking. sigh...

Kimba said...

Mmm, I love Salt Lake! I also loved your "as if he had a choice" bit. That is so me, I drag Caleb EVERYWHERE. I recently discovered that not every couple goes grocery shopping together, Caleb hates it but I make him come every time.