James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh Wednesday...

01. Every Wednesday evening, I get left alone in the apartment. No matter how much I beg, Reece refuses to blow off his class to stay home and keep me safe from burglars. I guess he doesn't care if I get attacked by our crazy mail guy with all the piercings. Jack and I have developed a steady routine: curl up on the couch, pop in a movie and hide under the big blanket until Reece gets home.


02. I usually try to go to the gym after work on Wednesdays. Since Reece insists on going to his dumb class, I have no excuse not to exercise. Secret motivation: our lack of cable keeps me from watching one of my guilty pleasure shows...Top Model. Wednesdays I jog from 7-8pm, and guess what? My gym has cable :)

03. Wednesdays I work at KSL. I love KSL days because it means I get to sleep in until the last possible minute. Morning meetings start at 9:30, we live 3 minutes away from the station, therefore I wake up at 8:40, sometimes 8:45 if I am feeling particularly rebellious. Typical intern days include lots of caffeine, lots of running around...today I interviewed the PIO for the Salt Lake City Police Department and a locksmith who taught me how to use a bump key to unlock virtually any door...skills, people. Skills. It is actually fairly exhilarating to get up and go to work, not knowing what I will be doing, who I will be meeting or where I will be going.

04. Wednesdays now= Spoon Me. To rebel against my "education-is-more-important-than-saving-my-wife-from-boredom-and-almost-certain-death" husband, I have made it a tradition to drop $5 each Wednesday evening on my latest lactose love. And oh, does it taste good.

05. Wednesdays are my "catch up with old friends" days. For whatever reason, I feel compelled to call all of my old friends in Provo to get the Happy Valley Dish. Also a favorite pastime: writing on Facebook walls. Once again, if left alone, this girl goes to great lengths to achieve human contact.

06. This particular Wednesday evening, we had the special privilege of grabbing an early dinner with my favorite girls in the world (aka mommy and sisters) at one of our favorite restaurants in the world (followed, of course, by a trip to Spoon Me).



I officially declare this Wednesday the best Wednesday of all Wednesdays this semester. Tonight's feature flick: Juno. Wizard.
Also, here is this Wednesday's Picture:


6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyson and Heather said...

Hey girl!! So glad to find you on here:)! Your blog is just as cute as you are..love the color! What awesome wednesdays--love reading about your cute life!xo

Sarah Larsen said...

How did I miss your blog before?? Thanks for stalking mine so that I could stalk yours :) SF is fabulous! Don't you need a vacay in the best city ever sometime soon? :)

Jenna said...

Glad to hear you had a good Wednesday. Juno's a fun one! I need to try that Spoon Me place; I love love love yogurt. But, I saw a story on KSL the other day about Red Mango...ever heard of it? Hmmm.

Kristina said...

Juno is so good!! Did you love it?

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Oh man...why am I not one of those provo people you call??? I don't think I have your current number. I think that makes me a bad friend. I invited the Sexica in my phone to come to a jean party tonight, but they did not respond. So, I'm assuming it wasn't you.