James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tagged...I guess


5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:

1. Swimming on a competitive swim team.

2. Buying every issue of Teen Beat magazine. I heart(ed) JTT :)

3. Babysitting every weekend (I kept all my babysitting money in a big bucket that originally held cotton candy, of all things).

4. Avoiding my "boyfriend" at all costs...because that is what "going out" entailed.

5. Changing the color of the rubber bands on my braces to match each holiday- don't pretend you didn't do it too...


5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:

1. Wake up on time.

2. Get to work on time.

3. Meet up with the famiglia for dinner at Atlantic.

4. Kiss my husband.

5. Kiss my kitty.


5 SNACKS I ENJOY:

1. Toast.

2. Soft Serve Ice Cream, preferably from Jason's.

3. Fishy Crackers.

4. Apples.

5. Hummus and Pita.


5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:

1. Buy a villa in Lake Como, next door to George Clooney, of course.

2. Buy George Clooney.

3. Install a soft serve ice cream machine and Diet Dr. Pepper on tap in my house.

4. Travel wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted (Greece, Australia, Thailand, Japan, etc...here I come).

5. Get a law degree AND a Masters in communications...both from Ivy League schools. What student loans?


5 OF MY BAD HABITS:

1. Late-night munching

2. I swear sometimes...

3. Stressing myself out.

4. Addiction to mindless television shows (i.e. Greys, Gilmore Girls, Top Model, Celebrity Rehab...).

5. Buying WAY too much lip gloss.


5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:

1. Skorts. Skirt+Shorts=Shudder.

2. My Steve Young football jersey.

3. My 49ers hat...it was a stage.

4. Jellies...remember those?

5. Scrunchies. In my hair OR on my sweatshirts.


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

1. California

2. Oregon

3. Connecticut

4. New Jersey

5. Italy


5 JOBS I'VE HAD:

1. Bread Girl at Great Harvest.

2. Sales Girl at Nordstrom.

3. Research Analyst Intern at Envision Consulting Group.

4. Assistant to the Chef at Classy Cuisine.

5. TV News Intern at KSL Television.


5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:

1. I am terrified of the dark, but I can't sleep if there is ANY light in the room.

2. I hate animals dressed like people...just don't do it.

3. I am actually really shy, and force myself to seem outgoing.

4. I always surprise myself when I accomplish something big...I guess I don't always think I can do great things.

5. I have kissed a boy in a cemetery. Gross.


I don't really know how to tag people, but I guess Alexis and Matt are it.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh man you crack me up!! I love the story about your kitty scratching you, although I'm so sorry it happened. Snoop bites my chin sometime bt luckily he hasn't drawn blood (yet!! *knock on wood*).

You are awesome!