James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

She made me do it...

First she gets me on Facebook, and now a blog. I used to be so strong. She pushing for a baby right now, and with my apparent lack of willpower, there might be one on the way soon. Trick! I'm scared of babies! Congrats to all of those bold parents who have reproduced and created their own little bundles of joy. I'm pretty sure I can barely take care of myself, let alone a little meatloaf of love dressed in footy pajamas. Good thing they take nine months in the oven so I can get used to the idea of being a dad.

Anyway, consider this my first official blog today. It is short, but I wrote a 10 page paper today and I'm not in the mood to write any more. Go Aggies.

2 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

Reece... adam really appreciated the "Go Aggies"... it made us smile :) GET UP HERE TO LOGAN!

Alysha and Jason said...

WHAT? You guys were conspiring against me when I had commanded you to wait 9 months before having miss Lo! EVIL... but I'm glad you did it. :)