James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, February 29, 2008

Sicky sick sick day...


Today was a sick day. A terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad sick day. My head is pounding. I am sweating, but I can't seem to get warm. I feel like I just rode the Teacups for 3 hours straight. I couldn't even muster enough energy to leap for Leap Day! No good. I woke up and immediately put on my "Sick Day" uniform: Reece's Ohio State hoodie and my old lounge pants that have a huge hole in one leg. Jack kept me company all day. We curled up on the couch and watched my designated "Sick Day" entertainment source: Gilmore Girls. Something about all the fast talking that soothes my aching body I guess. Jack gave me a pedicure (by licking my toes...gross, I know). He sat on his chair and I flopped on the green couch and we whined together (he wanted to go outside, I wanted to die). Seriously, cats make great companions when you are feeling like crap and no reasonable person wants to be anywhere near you. Reece brought me a HUGE dose of the most effective kind of medicine: Diet Dr. Pepper of course. And this is how I know I am REALLY sick...my drug of choice didn't even taste good! Blasphemy! I blame Leap Day- now that I think of it, I am about 35% sure that I was sick on the LAST Leap Day....hmmm.

0 comments: