James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Black Keys...

Let's talk about the best musical experience I've ever had, cool?

We started the evening off at the restaurant known among all true foodies as the culinary Taj Mahal -- the Hard Rock Cafe.
I guess it was that or one of the $10 steak and eggs buffets on the strip.

In our defense, the concert was at the Hard Rock Hotel, so...


Is it weird to admit that one of the things I find most sexy about my husband is his taste in music?
We love a lot of the same bands, but he's always finding and introducing me to new stuff.
Most of the time I get hooked with one listen.
Enter the Black Keys.

These guys are phenomenal live.
I'm not exaggerating when I say this was the best concert I've ever been to.
We had so. much. fun.

The proof is in the pictures.


I'm still swooning...

0 comments: