James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The last of Christmas...

After a lovely Christmas morning, mama and I bundled every inch of our bodies and went for a crazy run in the deep snow.

It was chilly at first, but turned out to be wonderful.
I intend to make this a new tradition (mostly because it makes me feel less guilty about gorging myself on Christmas treats -- another tradition that's not likely to go away anytime soon).

After getting washed up, we headed up to Sundance to visit Kelly at the general store.
I'm so in love with this place -- a cozy little haven hidden away from the hustle and bustle of civilization.


 We came home and readied the table for our Christmas dinner.
This meal is the one I look most forward to all year.
Turkey and stuffing and green bean casserole and potatoes and gravy and jello salad and rolls and basically anything and everything lovely and of good report and praiseworthy.
My mother is the world's best cook.

We were joined by my dear friend Rachelle who was in town from Texas.
Her presence made for one of our best family dinners to date -- just ask James.


(Photo stolen from Alysha)

Our last Christmas as Utah residents (crazy!) could not have been better.

0 comments: