James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, November 12, 2012

And it all led up to this...

Our last week in Seattle was also a bit nervewracking because it meant we'd be finding out whether or not Reece would have a full-time job with Microsoft after graduation.

Reece has worked so hard for the past four years to make this dream a reality.
He's sacrificed so much, and experienced a good share of disappointment along the way.

But he did it.
He earned himself an offer with a phenomenal company.
Lola, James and I are pretty darn proud of our guy.

So I'm happy to announce (almost three months after the fact) that we'll be heading back to Seattle in May -- this time, for good.

-----

On the evening we received the offer, we walked down to Elliott Bay as a family.
Lola and James played on their beloved "s" at the sculpture park.

And Reece and I both came to the conclusion that we could not possibly choose a more perfect place to raise our little family.

We are so grateful we get to do just that.


 Also, props to Bill Gates for giving us a way to pay off our student loans.
Can a get a big, fat PHEWWWWWW???

2 comments:

robocop said...

As much as I will miss you guys, I have to agree, you couldn't have landed a better gig.

And that picture of James pondering life? KILLING me.

Jodi Escalante said...

Congrats! I know that must be such a relief!!!

Michael is trying to figure out what he wants to do after B-School (he didn't love his internship as much as he had hoped).

I hope the rest of the school year goes smoothly for you guys!