James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, August 5, 2012

At least we have clean windows...

One lazy morning I put James down for his nap and went about tackling the daily stuff that needs doing (laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc.).
Naturally, I did all this in my underwear, because clothes are forbidden on lazy mornings.

All the while, I listened to my first born hold a conversation with the "guy outside my window."

It went a little something like this:

"Don't fall, little guy.  Do you want some of my pink milk?  Are you getting wet?  You need to get down from there right now."

I smiled to myself, grateful for my daughter's imagination and her ability to keep herself entertained.

And then she yelled, "Mommy!  He's waving at me!"

I looked up (in my underwear, remember) to see this:


And then I curled up into a ball and died.

8 comments:

Jo said...

hahaha!

Unknown said...

Ha! This made me laugh out loud. Also, so glad I'm not the only one that has underwear only or pajama only days. We usually don't get dressed over here until oh, about noon or later.

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

I'm crying right now I am laughing so hard!

The Grady's said...

SOOOO funny! I think I just died for you!

Amy said...

and then you grabbed the camera (in your underwear) so you could make us all pee our pants on command. BA HA HA HA HA!

Kristin said...

This is HILARIOUS! By far one of my favorite stories! You are having such great adventures out there :)

AJ and Cindy said...

This had me laughing so hard! The best part is how you took a picture of it! love that!

Sarah said...

I totally laughed out loud right now. I guess that's the price for having a girl with an imagination...? =)