James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, May 18, 2012

A new address...

Reece met us at the airport and drove us to our new digs.
We are definitely going to be experiencing city life for the next few months, something I can't quite wrap my head around just yet (in a good way).
 
I fell in love with the place the moment I saw the elevator door.


Here's a quick little tour of our summer home.
I'm still a bit in shock.

{living room}


{kitchen}


{hallway}


{kids' room}


{master bedroom}


{view of the sound}


{view of our neighbor -- the church of scientology. Wonder if Tom Cruise will be chilling in our hood anytime soon}


We'll go ahead and leave out photos of the bathrooms, because come on, they're bathrooms.

I ventured onto our roof this evening and just stood there, gaping at my surroundings, wondering how it could be possible that this is where we live.
Seattle is one incredibly beautiful place, to say the very, very least.


I can't wait to make this city ours.

1 comments:

Camille Wheatley said...

Okay, we HAVE to come visit you guys! Your place is amazing and Seattle is one of our favorite places. I'm forcing Justin to take us, even if I'm still recovering from having a baby. So jealous . . . :) I'm glad you're having a blast, though!