James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Near death...

I'm not a huge fan of driving.
Period.

Mix that sentiment with a new city, crazy traffic and the incompetence of Google maps, and you've got the perfect recipe for disaster.

But I'll do just about anything for Target, and we had about a million things to pick up [read: ice cream].
 So I summoned the courage to take the car out of our parking garage and braved the streets of Seattle on wheels.

Knowing what he knows about my road rage issues, Reece opted to stay home with Cyndi and the kids -- leaving me to make the trip alone.
It was probably a wise decision on his part.

Though I got lost about 40 times, sat in 55 minutes of traffic and nearly died more than once -- I accomplished my mission and made it home in one piece.

And I didn't swear once, which makes me a mature adult -- finally.
 

1 comments:

Kelly Danielle said...

Actually I was on the phone with you during a lot of this, I definitely heard a few curse words in there;)