James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lola lately...


 My child can't stand in one place too long without swinging those tiny hips and shaking that baby booty.
She blames everything on our cat.
She is currently obsessed with socks.
She has mastered the eye roll.
She insists on sharing her bed with at least 40 of her books.


She loves macaroni and cheese.
She loves her dad.
She likes to "drink" her gum (she insists it's not the same thing as swallowing, because that's not allowed).


She's growing up so fast.
Too fast.

But sometimes I forget that she's only 2, because I swear she's smarter, wittier, more passionate, more fiery and more thoughtful and more observant that I could ever be.


And goodness gracious, is she beautiful.

Also, she's the master of the foot pop -- which, I might add, she came up with on her own.
Seriously, who does that?
She definitely got a lollipop for that one.

Love my Lola girl.

5 comments:

Jo said...

She is so cute!!!! I am loving her outfit right now...do you think she'll let me borrow it?

robocop said...

oh my, she is such a cutie! So excited to see your kids (and you) next week.

Lizzy and Dallas said...

She is so adorable!! LOVE her leg pop! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Love her collection of Dr. Seuss and Sandra Boynton. And of course the leg pop :)

siovhan said...

i love all these pictures. she's such a funny little girl. i'm so enjoying watching her grow!