James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Conversing cousins...

Saturday night we attended a family wedding reception, which meant Lola got to down fourteen purple cupcakes in ten minutes.

After all, happy toddler = happy mama.


 Upon holding tiny Eva, I was slapped in the face with the reality that my baby is no longer a baby, but a giant man child.
Meanwhile, Eva came to the conclusion that I am terrifying.


After eating our fair share of sugar, we headed to dinner with the other Ivins.
The conversation between Lola and Easton kept Reece, Redd, Di and I riveted.

It went a little something like this:

Lola (insert high-pitched, authoritative voice): "Easton, eat your pizza.  One more bite!"
Easton (with accompanying glare): "NO!"

Lola (pitch reaching catastrophic heights): "Easton, eat your pizza or you'll go to time out!"
Easton (eyebrows furrowed and nose scrunched): "NOOOOOO!"

Hil-freakin'-arious.
I only wish I had captured it on video.


We ended the night by filling our children up on sample cups at Farr's ice cream because we are classy like that.
 
Love these crazy babies.

1 comments:

Alysha and Jason said...

Ha! You are so freaking hilarious. I love the conversation between Yoya and Aheen and I love what you said about the new babies reaction to you. :)