James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Morristown...


 We spent our first New Jersey day digging for treasure at a few local consignment stores and wandering around downtown Morristown with Auntie Kim.
I love, love, love East Coast towns.

Morristown is particularly charming, thanks to its beautiful churches and quaint shops.
It is also home to The Seeing Eye, the organization that trains guide dogs for the blind.
My aunt has been a volunteer there for years -- lucky lady.
We saw dozens of beautiful dogs and their students out walking along with us.

Please note I am not holding the arm of an actual Seeing Eye student, but a statue of the founder. Eerily lifelike, no?

James was in heaven.
I've got a little dog lover on my hands.

0 comments: