James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love...


this morning the babies woke up to find goodies from cupid.
i woke up to a kiss on the forehead from my valentine.

naturally our wardrobes consisted of pink and red.
i even put on a little bit of lipstick.

lola and "winnie mouse" dined on a heart-shaped lunch.
i dined on sees chocolates.

lola and i had a date with paper of the construction and crepe variety.
we spent the afternoon making our traditional love hearts for daddy and transforming our little basement into a lovey-dovey wonderland.

during naptime, I wrote my traditional love notes to my people while watching bones, because nothing is more romantic than forensic detective work.
I can't wait until my babies are old enough to read them -- maybe I'll pull them out during the teenage years when they might need a little persuasion to hug me.

reece brought home roses for us all -- real for me, balloon for babies.
pop pop made a wonderful dinner, spoiled his girls with jewelry and provided us with enough chocolate-covered strawberries and cake to become contestants on the Biggest Loser.

we read the babies their new valentines book, kissed them goodnight and tucked them into bed.

 i'm a big fan of this day of love.

tomorrow reece and i get to celebrate together, sans babies, at the sundance grill.
my how i love my valentine.

0 comments: