James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, February 13, 2012

And a few more miles...



 Oh Fifth Avenue.
How is it that I always feel compelled to rob a bank when I'm walking along this street?

We made a quick pitstop at Rockefeller Plaza.
I am still holding out hopes that someday I'll run into Liz Lemon or Kenneth Parcell.

Or my sexy news crush, Brian Williams.
A girl can dream, right?

I also wanted to recreate one of my favorite photos, taken during my last trip to NYC with Lola.


 I got yelled at by a 30 Rock guard, who was certain that James would throw himself backward onto the cement.
He obviously didn't understand the lengths to which I'm willing to go for a good photo.

Even worse, he was blatantly insulting my son's core strength.
I fear a potential complex may be in the works...


I am a sucker for the NBC Experience Store.
Yes, it's cheesy.
But in the very, very best way.


In keeping with tradition, I bought Reece a new magnet for his "30 Rock" collection.


We ended our journey at Central Park.
A great place to end a journey, if you ask this girl.


 Wish I could take walks like this one every day.
Especially when accompanied by Brandon and James.

4 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

I came to the realization, thanks to this post, that 30 Rock stands for 30 Rockefeller Plaza. An address! I did not make that connection. Also, your hair is so long! It's so pretty. AND finally, James is so freaking cute! It kills me.

Jo said...

I am so jealous it's painful. And James is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!

ECR said...

I'm a witness, James has abs of steel!

AJ and Cindy said...

I love the pics of Lola and James at the same spot! That is very cool!