James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A few lessons...

This week, I learned some stuff.

Cereal and chicken nuggets are always acceptable dinner items.

My daughter is even more stubborn than I am.

Grandparents are sent straight from heaven.

Alone time is awesome... until it gets old.

 Picnics on the kitchen floor with my babies are rad.

Gas station runs are essential to survival.

You can't put a price on good friends.

I have a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel and I want her "New Girl" wardrobe.
 
24-hour parental duty is more exhausting than a 16-hour shift in the newsroom, a 12-mile run, finals week all-nighters, suffering through the Lord of the Rings movies, moving and about anything else that may seem really exhausting.

In short, I'm extremely excited to see my husband tomorrow night.

1 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Ha! You and Lord of The Rings. Someday I WILL travel to New Zealand and I will hike to the top of Mount Doom... or however Dwight said it. :)