James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Instagrammed #1...

Let's just pretend like my main motivation for finally switching to an iPhone wasn't the Instagram app.

I'm completely addicted, and even though I have no idea how to do anything else with my phone, I consider it a worthwhile purchase.

Lately...


01.  family sushi night
02. keeping the peace at blickenstaff's
03. smokin' at candy poker with the siblings
04. showing up to the bountiful christmas party as tara's twin
05. post-bedtime movie watching
06. lunch at hagermann's with the italy ladies
07. naptime for daddy
08. anticipating baby phoebe's arrival at lds hospital

1 comments:

aubrie said...

You are gorgeous. Seriously. Picture #6 is especially beautiful. Also, you're inspiring me to finally try out instagram. I've had it on my phone for months and taken a grand total of 5 pictures...got to work on that!