Things I learned from our trip to the lights at Thanksgiving Point
by Jessica Maria Ivins
01. Christmas music puts James to sleep
02. Lola is only a fan of Santa when he appears in light form
03. Reece is happier about spending money when he gets to see dinosaurs
04. Ice cream is amazing, even when it's freezing outside
05. Candy cane fudge tastes way better than it sounds
06. Taking a family picture in front of a real-life reindeer is like pulling teeth
07. Lola thinks her dad is a creeper. Her exact words were, "Dad, you're creepy. But Lola is fun."
Good thing he decided to pass on growing a mustache for Movember.