10. Rocking out to Christmas tunes with Lola on the drive to SLC.
09. Driving around our beloved former city handing out gloves, hats and McDonald's gift certificates to people who most likely didn't have a warm place to sleep -- a Rogers family tradition.
08. Watching Reece attempt to give said hat, gloves and a McDonald's gift certificates to a "homeless man" who wasn't homeless at all -- just a bit hygienically challenged.
07. A Cafe Rio lunch with my family -- so good to have everyone home again.
06. Spaghetti dinner with the Ivins.
05. Reece and Di attempting (unsuccessfully) to reenact their painfully awkward sophomore dance picture.
04. Babies using Christen, Kellan and each other as a jungle gym.
03. The reading of this year's Christmas story with Nana and Pop Pop.
02. The sibling/cousin gift exchange.
Gift of the year award goes to Kellan for finding Redd a Tobias Funke never-nude shirt.
Runner up goes to Dana for Reece's giant air gun thingamajigger -- he would sleep with the thing if I let him.
01. Excited (and exhausted) kidlets lounging under the tree in their Christmas pjs before we tucked them in bed to await Santa's arrival.
I'm not even a bit embarrassed to admit that I had a much harder time falling asleep than my children.
Christmas Eve gets better with each passing year.