James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, December 1, 2011

2011 Holiday bucket list:

{ice skating at the gallivan center}
{lights at temple square}
{zoo lights at hogle}
{gingerbread house construction]
{lights at thanksgiving point}
{building a snowman}
{visit santa}
{lighting of the riverwoods}
{read luke 2 and let lola set up the nativity}
{decorate the tree}
{visit SLC deseret book christmas window display}
{sub for santa}
{angel tree}
{provo winterfest}
{festival of trees}
{ugly sweater party}
{pg high christmas concert}

Ambitious?
Perhaps.

Likelihood of crossing everything off the list?
About 25 percent.

But I've got holiday cheer oozing out my eyeballs.

Poor, poor Reece.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Fun!!!! Can I come?

Erin said...

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who made a bucket list for break! One of the tops on my list is something I've been meaning to do and haven't gotten the guts together yet: dancing in public. This video is what inspired me and maybe it will inspire you too ;)
http://shrt.fm/u34zOZ

(and hopefully explain away some of my crazies)