James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why, thanks: twenty two...

Today I'm thankful for the gorgeous weather that made my outdoor run so pleasant.
I'm thankful that I was able to finish said run, especially considering the amount of calories I intend to willingly and happily consume tomorrow.

Today I'm thankful for a patient husband who puts up with my occasional exhaustion-induced breakdowns with love, humor and kindness.

Today I'm grateful for our impromptu family outing.
We scoped out the toy aisle at Costco,
gobbled pizza and lasagna at Terra Mia,
rode the carousel, shared an ice cream cone and goofed around in the photo booth at Provo Beach Resort,
and got lost in the glory of Blickenstaff's toy store.

 Sometimes it's so easy to get lost in the unimportant stuff, to forget what is most precious.
Today, I'm so very grateful for my people -- the two boys and one girl I simply could not live without.

1 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

So sweet. I love this family.