James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Why, thanks: seven...

Today, I'm grateful that my sweet daughter is the girliest girly girl I've ever met.


 She wouldn't even take the dress off for her nap.

Today I'm grateful for birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese.
And the devilish part of me is just the tiniest bit grateful I got to witness a teenager dressed in a giant mouse costume unintentionally scare the crap out of a table full of unsuspecting little kids.


 Today I'm grateful for a mom's night out at The Chocolate with some of the other first-year MBA wives.

I'm also surprisingly grateful for daylight savings time, which has brought back the much-beloved 3-hour nap.
Very grateful indeed.

2 comments:

Alysha and Jason said...

So beautiful! Oh I love that munchkin! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!

Angie said...

One of my friends from high school worked at Chuck E Cheese and he WAS that teenager dressed in the giant mouse costume. He always had the most hilarious stories from work. :)